Time is TBD|
Whispering Woods Retreat, Newburyport, MA
Whispering Woods will explore the coastal town of Newburyport, MA. Founded in 1635! Learn its history, eat at the oldest, haunted pub in town, explore the gorgeous Clipper City Rail Trail that weaves around the ocean, visit the waterfront, Maritime Museum, peruse its shops and much more!
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Newburyport, 25 Water St, Newburyport, MA 01950, USA
About The Event
Whispering Woods will explore the beautiful coastal town of Newburyport, MA. Founded in 1635! Learn its history, eat at the oldest haunted pub, explore the gorgeous Clipper City Rail Trail that weaves around the ocean, visit the waterfront, Maritime Museum, peruse Market Square and State Street shops and much more!
Explore the cobblestone streets, visit Jabberwocky Books for new and used books, receive a gift bag to hold any new items from the shops!
If you haven't visited Newburyport, this will be a MAGICAL day, filled with laughs, friendships, walking meditation, history and legend of this enchanting place.
We will be honoring the new light of Spring, New England's History, the beauty of the local gardens as they explode in color and fragrance! The woodsy walk will take place through the weaving trails that encompass this beautiful town.
Please bring a journal and pen, water bottle, snacks, backpack, comfortable walking shoes, weather appropriate gear (we are meeting rain or shine)
Meeting location will be at:
25 Water Street Newburyport, MA 01950
There is a municipal parking lot at the Museum entrance. The parking lot fee is $1.00 per hour.
Your tour includes a:
- A historical walk through Clipper City Rail Trail (follows along the ocean and off road into beautiful woodsy trails, cemetaries, and scenic routes)
- Honoring the sacred lands with a guided meditation and group circle
- Shopping through Market Square and State Street
- Tour of the Waterfront
- Admission to the Custom House Maritime Museum
- Lunch at the oldest, (definitely haunted), Irish pub in town! (Lunch not included in reservation)
- A gift bag of enchanted gifts! A set of oracle cards and a complete Whispering Woods "alchemy" kit to welcome in the change of seasons
- You will also make a unique gift to take home
- I will be your guide!
- Meeting at 10:00 a.m. and ending at around 6:00 p.m.
This is a full day - please be prepared to have your own transportation. We will be meeting at the entrance of the Custom House Maritime Museum.
Whispering Woods NYPBT Tour
This is your ticket. Please have this available the day of the retreat.