top of page
- Fri, Oct 13NewburyportOct 13, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM EDTNewburyport, Newburyport, MA, USAOct 13, 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM EDTNewburyport, Newburyport, MA, USAIn a world that is constantly moving, testing us, teaching us, learning to trust your own intuition is so important. In this fun night out on Friday the 13th, learn to make decisions that you can rely upon, trust your own "gut" reflexes, understand where intuition comes from and more!
- Thu, Sep 28ZoomSep 28, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMZoom
- Sat, Sep 09Path of the Rose Certification CourseSep 09, 10:00 AM EDT – Sep 10, 4:00 PM EDTPath of the Rose Certification Course
- Tue, Jun 20Herbalism - Intro to TincturesJun 20, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDTHerbalism - Intro to TincturesJun 20, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDTHerbalism - Intro to TincturesThis group class offers an introduction to herbalism, making tinctures and learning about the usages and properties of the plants that are selected for this mini course. We will make three tinctures in class and talk about plant communication and connection.
- Mon, Nov 14Zoom live eventNov 14, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM ESTZoom live eventNov 14, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM ESTZoom live eventNeurodiversity is becoming a popular study and topic amongst our youth. What many are now beginning to understand is how AI is influencing our children's maturing brains and how this is impacting their neurology and learning. In this 75 minute discussion, learn more about this rising concern.
- Membership OfferSat, Apr 23ZoomApr 23, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMZoomApr 23, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PMZoomEnjoy a guided meditation and discussion that encourages Cellular Communication and inner healing. From Creator and Author of Elora Method, Danielle Federico shares some of her techniques from her training that will offer powerful insight into the fountain of youth.
- Sun, Sep 26ZoomSep 26, 2021, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PMZoom
bottom of page